Dear Senior Parent/Guardian,
Congratulations to you and your senior! The Lester Arnold Yearbook Staff would like to inform you of some important deadlines for seniors concerning the yearbook.
There are 2 very important sections to read in this letter:
Senior Picture Information for the Yearbook
- Ads for Grads – childhood picture information
Senior Pictures for the Yearbook – Due March 22, 2018
Senior pictures will be accepted by email to Ms. Barnes at Lbarnes@adams14.org or bring a hard copy to school in an envelope with the student’s name and address if you’d like the picture returned.
Photos received after this date cannot be guaranteed a place in the yearbook.
Pictures must meet the following criteria:
- Pictures must be vertical (portrait orientation).
- There should be no other person other than the senior
- Attire must adhere to school dress codes
- The yearbook staff has the right to deny photos that do not meet the above criteria or could be deemed inappropriate.
Senior Ads for Grads form
Ads for Grads – Childhood Pictures – Due March 22, 2018
It’s time to get those Childhood Memories ready for the yearbook. Attached to this letter is the form we need filled out to include your senior in the yearbook. The deadline is March 22, 2018. Please make a note of this and get your ad in as soon as you get this letter. No ads will be accepted after this date.
Cost for half page ad is $20.00 and can include up to 3 pictures.
Cost for a full page ad is $40.00 and can include up to 6 pictures.
Click on the link to download the form