I am ecstatic to share the Teaching and Learning Conditions Colorado Survey (TLCC).
Lester Arnold high School outperformed all Schools of Comparable size and type in every category. Lester Arnold outscored the state in almost every category!
We had 100% participation of eligible employees!
Some highlights from each area:
1. Our school is a safe place to work. LAHS- 100%, Colorado 93% (Facilities and resources)
2. I would recommend this school as a good place to work, LAHS – 100%, Colorado 87% (Overall Reflection)
3. I would recommend this school as a good place for students to learn. LAHS 100%, Colorado 91% (Overall Reflection)
4. This school is led by an effective team. LAHS -100%, Colorado- 81% (School Leadership)
5. Our work together is guided by a shared vision that is student focused. LAHS- 100%, Colorado- 86% (School Leadership)
7. School staff participate in the improvement planning process in a meaningful way. LAHS 100%, Colorado- 76% (School Leadership)
8. Students know how they are expected to act in the school. LAHS- 100%, Colorado-80% (Managing Student Conduct)
9. There is a process in place for collaborative problem solving in this school. LAHS 94%, Colorado 77% (Teacher Leadership)
10. The effectiveness of professional development is assessed regularly. LAHS 73%, Colorado 57% ( Professional Development)
I have attached the entire survey for your perusal. Please take a minute to see how we compared to the state and comparable schools across the state.
For me this report is better than winning a national championship! In 32 years in the education business; the staff at LAHS, from our custodian to the teachers, are the best in the State of Colorado!
Awesome stuff, LAHS faculty rocks!
For the full report plese click on the link below!